Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Minako
    Server:1
    Bug(s) I found: Colors for epic quality items is incorrect when you sweep 'Trail I Hard' with the auto-play. It's showing up as blue instead of purple.

Steps to recreate this bug:
    Enter Trail I Hard mode and click auto-play.
    Auto rewards list displays epic (purple) items as blue.

Screenshots of the bug:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Trial I Hard -Incorrect color on auto items.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	88550

The flame items are meant to be purple.

Name:	Trial I Hard rewards bug real colors.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	88551

--------------------------------------------------------

Bug(s) I found:
    The treasures in Trial I Hard mainly give blue quality items instead of purple when the rewards list for Hard mode shows nothing but purple items. This is either misleading or there is something wrong with it. In hard mode, you're lucky if you even get one or two purple items from the treasures.

Go to Trial I Hard and either click 'Auto-play' or enter and complete it with 'Attack'
    Open all the treasures.
    Items mostly consist of blue quality with very few purple, if any.

Screenshots of the bug:

Trial I Hard shows you will get only purple items.

Name:	Trial I Hard rewards bug.jpg
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	88552

However you mainly end up getting blue rewards from the treasures, the same as Easy mode.

Name:	Trial I Hard - treasure bug.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	517.8 KB
ID:	88553

Recorded
    Last edited by applezhou; 09-18-2017, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• IGN:NaughtyYee
      Server: 1
      Bug(s) I found: cannot open chest and gem pack in my bag
      Steps to recreate this bug: Open your bag and click gem pack and normal evolution chest. It shows "incorrect server statics data". The bug doesnt happen to me before yesterday.
      Screenshots of the bug:
      Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: The chat box is not working properly. When the chat is open and you select a tab, such as guild or faction, it does not stay on that tab when you minimize the chat box. This can be rather annoying when you're trying to communicate with only 1 specific chat. When the chat is minimized it always goes back to the "All" tab. Normally chat boxes keep the tab you have it set to even when it's minimized.

-Open chat window to full size.
        -Select a tab (either faction or group).
        -Click the button to minimize the chat box.
        -Chat box goes back to displaying 'All' instead of the chat you selected.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	Chat box bug.jpg
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	88564

Name:	Chat box bug2.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	88563
        Last edited by 46531504827986; 09-15-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: World Boss event was bugged today. When the dragon died and the fight ended, it sent me into the 'Revive' countdown even though I'm not the one that died. lol When I tried to click Revive the screen went black. There was another timer that showed up before the Revival one, but it went by too fast for me to able to tell you what the other one was.

-Join World Boss event on Easy mode.
          -Fight the dragon until it's dead.
          -If you're in combat when it dies and you're not the one that killed it, it may bug out on you like this and send you to the Revive countdown.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	World Boss Easy bug.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	88566

Record
          Last edited by applezhou; 09-18-2017, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• IGN: NaughtyYee
            Bug(s) I found:Freeze battle after the recent maintenance at 3:00
            Attached Files

Comment

• I think they fixed it but the text still says 800 even though it costs 1000

Comment

• IGN:Sausage
                Server:CBT1
                Bug(s) I found: The skills tab in Star Chart alerts you that you have enough potency points to spend on a skill even if you are unable to do so due to Level Requirements.
                Screenshots of the bug:
                Attached Files

Comment

• i found a bug in dungeons
                  on the beat opponent in 5 rounds dungeons when you beat it exactly at round 5 you still lose

Recorded problem
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by applezhou; 09-18-2017, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Smiley
                    Server: S1 (CBT)
                    Bug(s) I found: Lucy's exclusive gear skill 1 "Fury skill's growth rate + 20%" is not working.
                    If I understand correctly, this skill should add 20% each time Lucy's fury increases after a normal successful attack. However, her growth rate is the same as all the rest, even with the exclusive gear equipped and the skill is "ticked" to say active.

EDIT: Bickslow has same problem - his awaken lv 3 is not giving fury growth percentage increase. He also has the same fury growth as everyone else.

1. Own Lucy exclusive gear, have skill 1 activated on it.
                    2. Go into a fight (like arena).
                    3. Hover over Lucy with mouse to bring up her description box and observe her fury increase
                    4. Also hover over other characters to see their fury increases.
                    5. Compare and see they are the same (in my case, each successful hit, the fury goes up by 50 points out of the 100 for Lucy as well as other characters).

Note, after each successful normal attack, please move mouse away from character, then hover over character again to see fury amount updated. This is because the description box is not automatically updated.

Screenshots of the bug:

Please compare Lucy and the different character example (Evergreen), both get 50/100... then 100/100. The question is where is Lucy's 20% extra fury growth?

Lucy Exclusive gear - is equipped, and skill 1 is "ticked" and active:

Name:	LucyExclusivegear1.png
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	88606

Lucy first stage of fury growth (please see the little box of text next to Lucy and the fury bar: 50/100)

Name:	LucyExclusiveGear2.png
Views:	121
Size:	951.4 KB
ID:	88608

A different character (Evergreen) first stage of fury growth (please see the little box next to Evergreen and the fury bar: 50/100)

Name:	LucyExclusiveGear3.png
Views:	129
Size:	955.1 KB
ID:	88605

Lucy second stage of fury growth (please see the little box of text next to Lucy and the fury bar: 100/100)

Name:	LucyExclusiveGear4.png
Views:	125
Size:	977.8 KB
ID:	88604

A different character (Evergreen) second stage of fury growth (please see the little box next to Evergreen and the fury bar: 100/100)

Name:	LucyExclusiveGear5.png
Views:	124
Size:	994.2 KB
ID:	88607

Recorded
                    Last edited by applezhou; 09-18-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found:
                      Character elements are incorrect - please revise all characters. Here follows a few examples:
                      Note: This makes a difference in game-play, since depending what element of magic the character has - influences what kind of resistance they have to a certain other element of magic.

1. Flare:
                      Flare's character is apparently earth in game? Is she not suppose to be fire (her hair is flames and gives burn effect etc) and have wind resistance and not water resistance?
                      Quote: "
                      ...Such fiery nature also boosts Flare's capacities, burning and scorching her opponents upon impacts and while holding them...
                      • Hair Shower: Firefly Flame (髪しぐれ蛍火 Kamishigure Hotarubi): Flare uses small pieces of her own hair in the air, sets them on fire and makes them explode all around the target.[51]
                      Source: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Flare_Corona

2. Sherria:
                      Also, Sherria is also earth in game. Should Sherria not be wind? Sherria is one of "The Sky Sisters" along side of Wendy, and Sherria has the power of Sky God Slayer.
                      Quote: "
                      Sky God Slayer Magic (天空の滅神魔法 Tenkū no Metsujin Mahō): A rare form of Ancient Spell somewhat akin to Wind Magic, which allows Sherria to generate and manipulate air in the form of spiraling black currents, which can be employed to assault foes with great effect, sending them flying away from the small God Slayer with great blunt force."
                      Source: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Sherria_Blendy

3. Bisca and Alzack
                      Either way, both Bisca and Alzack are gun requip magic users. In game thier weapon type/class is elementalist crystal balls.. However they should be using weapons of Gunner class!
                      Both these characters have fire as their magic element in game. This may or may not be correct. They are both gun users - so maybe wind would be better? Unsure about his. However, the this does not change the fact that their weapons should be of Gunner class.
                      Source: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Alzack_Connell
                      and http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Bisca_Connell

1. Go to Train (or if the character is in bar - go to Bar)
                      2. Find the character, click on them.
                      3. Observe their element of magic type being incorrect.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	ElementMagicFlare.png
Views:	126
Size:	660.8 KB
ID:	88610 Click image for larger version

Name:	ElementMagicSherria.png
Views:	120
Size:	749.1 KB
ID:	88611

Name:	ElementMagicAlzack.png
Views:	118
Size:	930.5 KB
ID:	88612 Click image for larger version

Name:	ElementMagicBisca.png
Views:	120
Size:	973.7 KB
ID:	88613
                      Last edited by smileyk; 09-15-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Some of the exclusive gear for various characters are all Klodoa (the stick/staff with mask that talks, used by the character Brain of the Oracion Seis).
                        Characters who all have this as their Exclusive Gear (Note these characters have no association with Oracion Seis)..
                        - Sherria
                        - Flare
                        - Rufus
                        - Yukino
                        - Kagura
                        - Rogue
                        - Sting

1. Reach lv. 45 and unlock exclusive gear
                        2. Click on the exclusive gear function
                        3. Go to the second tab called, "Exclusive"
                        4. Scroll to the last few pages, currently page 6 and 7.
                        5. The last couple of character's all have this staff (Klodoa) as their exclusive gear item.

Screenshots of the bug:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: The Search option as well as the link to the Exclusive shop (a green link) are not working in the "Exclusive" tab inside the Exclusive Gear function.

Note, Search and the link to Exclusive Shop is in the top right corner of the Exclusive tab.

1. Reach lv. 45 and unlock exclusive gear
                          2. Click on the exclusive gear function
                          3. Go to the second tab called, "Exclusive"
                          4. Try to Search - can't type, not functional.
                          5. Try to click on the green "Exclusive shop" link - nothing happens, does not take you to the exclusive shop.

Screenshots of the bug:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: The Guild privileges are broken. According to the descriptions of the different titles in a guild (Leader, Vice Leader, Elite member, Common member), Only the Leader should have the privilege of upgrading the buildings (as well as the auction section, etc).
                            However, even though the "upgrade" button is not visible next to the home page of Guild for others that are not leader. The other members can still upgrade the buildings, if they go into the building. There is an upgrade button on the left, which anyone, not just leader can use to upgrade buildings. Also if any member goes into Warehouse - Auction and all features (that should not be available for members that are not leaders) are manageable by all types of members.

1. Be a member of a clan (that is not the leader).
                            2. Go into the four different buildings.
                            3. You can upgrade the guild from within each building's individual screens.
                            4. Go into Warehouse
                            5. See that you have access to all features, including those that only leader should have.

Screenshots of the bug:
                            Example of Common Member Privileges and Leader Privileges (due to limit on attachments - please view Elite Member and Vice Leader Privileges in game)

Name:	GuildPreviledgesBroken01.png
Views:	110
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	88622 Click image for larger version

Name:	GuildPreviledgesBroken02.png
Views:	103
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	88627

Guild home page:
                            Note the leader is "SilverBullet".
                            Note at the top left in background, you can see my character name Smiley (ie. I am not leader).
                            Note that the level of the guild is 4.

Name:	GuildPreviledgesBroken1.png
Views:	117
Size:	980.2 KB
ID:	88624

I went into Research Lab building.
                            Note: there is big red button for upgrade.
                            Click on upgrade button, then upgrade screen appears, as can be seen in this screenshot:

Name:	GuildPreviledgesBroken2.png
Views:	115
Size:	807.8 KB
ID:	88625

I clicked Confirm and went back to the Guild home page.
                            Note the leader is "SilverBullet".
                            Note at the top left in background, you can see my character name Smiley (ie. I am not leader).
                            Note that the level of the guild is 5 (after having upgraded the guild through the Research Lab building).

Name:	GuildPreviledgesBroken3.png
Views:	112
Size:	981.4 KB
ID:	88626
                            Attached Files

Comment

• IGN: Ace
                              Server: S1
                              Bug(s) I found: Characters are already leveled up even though I don't have them yet
                              Screenshots of the bug:

Recorded
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by applezhou; 09-18-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Merudy
                                Server: S1/CBT
                                Bug(s) I found: I was trying to click somebody's name in the chat and when I did somebody else would pop up.
                                Steps to recreate this bug: Click a name in the chat, click something that shows their name like blocked player and a different player will show up.

Ex: I clicked Pacode's name and it gave me a different player.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X